1. We will never again have to watch Bernard Berrian alligator-arm a pass over the middle, or let a pass clank off his chest, or make a half-hearted attempt at reaching up for a catchable ball.
2. With Christian Ponder on board we won’t have to worry about signing an over-the-hill diva QB this off-season.
3. Adrian Peterson.
4. Our awesome offensive line. Yes I’m being sarcastic.
5. Only six more weeks of Tyrell Johnson.
6. Mother Nature has thus far seen fit not to test the structural integrity of the new roof.
7. It’s been, what, a couple of weeks since any of our players got arrested?
8. Jared Allen’s pursuit of the sack record. At least we have one good reason to watch the rest of the season.
9. This whole Lions being good thing can’t possibly last much longer.
10. We know the difference between a urinal and a sink. Unlike a certain other fanbase that shall remain nameless.
Tags: Minnesota Vikings