10 Reasons to Watch Saturday’s Vikings-Redskins game:
1. It’s better than hanging out with your annoying relatives. No I don’t want to hear about your colonoscopy Uncle Harry.
2. Bad football has been scientifically proven to enhance the effects of cheap alcohol.
3. Maybe you’ll get really sick and puke on your brother-in-law’s ugly sweater, thereby becoming a Christmas hero.
4. You need a break from Bravo’s Real Housewives marathon.
5. You’ll never forgive yourself if you miss Jim Kleinsasser’s last ever game in Washington.
6. So you can tell your grandkids all about the time Christian Ponder, Joe Webb and Sage Rosenfels lined up together in the same backfield (screw you Musgrave).
7. This might be the day Chad Greenway finally makes a big play.
8. You’ve always admired Rex Grossman’s swagger.
9. Jared Allen could snap and punch Benny Sapp.
10. Cause it’s football, dumb-ass.