The Pioneer-Press’s Bob Sansevere is in the middle of his annual series of getting-to-know-the-rookies Q&A’s. These pieces are always highly informative and usually entertaining. This is where we get our first glimpse of who these guys are and what they are about. Last week Sansevere quizzed cornerback Xavier Rhodes and I have gone through the piece picking out the ten most interesting tidbits. Get to know Xavier Rhodes.
1. Xavier Rhodes is afraid of becoming trapped in his house by a snowstorm.
2. When he was a kid he and his mom would wrestle on pillows.
3. He likes Batman for his confidence and toughness.
4. He used to run on train tracks when he was a kid even though his uncle told him not to.
5. He once watched The 40 Year Old Virgin 15-to-20 times in one week.
6. He loves Will Smith but did not care for After Earth.
7. He basically only eats steak, potatoes and broccoli. And that doesn’t get monotonous? No pizza or tacos?
8. He likes mellow and relaxing music.
9. He enjoys orange juice as a breakfast beverage.
10. The Dark Knight Rises is the best movie he’s ever seen.
Topics: Minnesota Vikings