1. Jimmy Graham: With one less weapon in NO (Meachem) gone and an angry Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham might lead the league in targets. That includes WRs.
2. Rob Gronkowski: How is “Gronk” not my number…Read More
21. Miles Austin: I’m big on Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys so it’s no doubt I think Austin will have a big year.
22. Dwayne Bowe: Somebody at WR on that team has to catch passes. As long as Bowe…Read More
1. Larry Fitzgerald: Your local high school’s third string QB could start for the Cardinals and Larry Fitz could still put up top 5 numbers. I expect big things for Beanie Wells and Michael Floyd…Read More
A month ago, before the whole “I’m not happy, trade me” talk from Percy Harvin, I had him as a top ten fantasy receiver (barely). Now I’m not so sold. Percy is unquestionably a HUGE part of the…Read More
In the previous RB rankings we had 3 elite 1st round RBs and 7 other guys that you should look to draft in the 2nd and 3rd round. With running backs 11-20 we will look at some other guys that you should…Read More
The FanSided.com Sports Network dishes out non-stop sports news and views on your favorite teams and topics. This isn't your granddaddy's sports news either -- it's the up-to-the-minute, unfiltered sports content the modern sports fan demands. For more information visit FanSided.com
The Fansided Network is part of Sports Illustrated Sites.
This site is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes, and is in no way affiliated with the Minnesota Vikings or the National Football League. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of either the Vikings or the NFL.