4 of 5
The Interesting Things vs Seattle
- Syd Davy made the trip. When it comes to Vikings superfans, it’s hard to top Syd Davy. He is the most recognizable fan of the team and is often seen sporting his VWO belt and huge biceps on the TV screen at games. Traveling to Seattle is hardcore, and that’s the appropriate word for Davy!
- The social media reaction to Blair Walsh. It always stinks when a promising player doesn’t work out for the Vikings, but fans of Minnesota seemed to really enjoy watching Walsh miss a 53 yard field goal try in the second quarter. Personally, I still wish him the best going forward.
- Nevermind about the whole Blair Walsh thing. I used to wish him the best, but I have downgraded that feeling to ‘indifferent’ after watching what he did after hitting a 52 yard field goal while looking at the Vikings sideline. And did again on his next field goal make. No gesturing was done after his miss.
- Jeremiah Sirles getting a catch. Who would have thought a backup offensive tackle would have a preseason reception before Bucky Hodges, Moritz Boehringer, or Laquon Treadwell? If you had money on that bet, you’re probably a millionaire by now.
- Paul Allen not a fan of dancing. While he likes jumping around a young Seahawks fan was doing, he doesn’t appreciate a Vikings fan who was popping and doing robot moves as well as the wave with his arms. Still, that weird remix of Michael Jackson’s ‘Bad’ should have gotten a much worse response than the dancing.