4 of 5
The interesting stuff from Week12
- The strong shoe game. Stefon Diggs always seems to have the best footwear. This week, his cleats were a throwback to the Super Nintendo, showing the buttons from the controller on the side. Check them out HERE!
- It’s limbo time! Seeing the first quarter touchdown celebration of Dalvin Cook where they made a human limbo stick and had players pass underneath was a lot of fun. But celebrating that heartily when tying the game in the first quarter took a bit of the fun out of it.
- Legends in attendance. Carl Eller, Paul Krause, and John Randle were all in attendance to watch the game and see fellow Hall of Fame member Randy Moss receive his ring. That’s quite an assortment of amazing players gathered in one location.
- Domination? On paper, the Vikings team stats are impressive. They had the ball for nine minutes and fourteen seconds more than the Packers, picking up eight more first downs in the game and winning the turnover battle. It’s a little surprising the outcome was only a seven-point victory, but Minnesota will take it!
- Vikings Rewards. For this week’s game, entering the code “25Sendejo” will get you points toward great Minnesota Vikings merchandise, bids in auctions, or entries in sweepstakes for great team-related rewards. If you aren’t signed up, be sure TO DO SO HERE!