16. St. Louis Rams– Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
Seems like their offense is kind of popgun. They could use some receiver help.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Manti Te’o, LB, Notre Dame
He can go to Pittsburgh and find himself a real girlfriend.
18. Dallas Cowboys – D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
Those Alabama guys are monsters.
19. New York Giants – Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Isn’t much help for them with their offensive line and linebacker woes. So take a good offensive weapon and help out Eli.
20. Chicago Bears – Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
No more Mike Tice. Still big offensive line issues.
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
As long as the AFC continues to wallow in mediocrity, the Bengals will have a chance to contend.
They already have a pretty nice defense. Might as well beef it up.
23. Minnesota Vikings – Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
I know they need a receiver but it would be hard to pass up this true pass rushing beast of a defensive tackle.
24. Indianapolis Colts – Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
Lots of D-line talent in this draft.
25. Seattle Seahawks – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
The defensive tackle parade continues. Everyone wants D-line.
26. Green Bay Packers – Barrett Jones, C, Alabama
Packers always seem to need O-line.
27. Houston Texans – Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
Would make a nice complement to their other offensive weapons.
28. Denver Broncos – Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
Jack Del Rio’s defense gets some beef in the middle.
29. New England Patriots – Johnathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia
Maybe they should draft some class for Tom Brady. Nice kick slide, Tom.
30. Atlanta Falcons – Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
Clearly need more help on the D-line.
31. Baltimore Ravens – Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
Something tells me this guy will be a combine beast. Might shoot up the board.
32. San Francisco 49ers – Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
Their secondary got exposed a little by Atlanta. Not that it mattered in the end.
Topics: Minnesota Vikings