Twenty Things Even More Irrelevant Than the Pro Bowl
By Dan Zinski
Jan 25, 2014; Honolulu, HI, USA; NFL cheerleaders of the Denver Broncos and the Washington Redskins and the Miami Dolphins and the Dallas Cowboys and the St. Louis Rams and the Carolina Panthers and the Buffalo Bills perform on the All-Star Sports Show stage at the 2014 Pro Bowl All-Star Block Party Waikiki on Kalakaua Ave. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
20. Chris Cook
19. The new Bruce Springsteen album
18. Norv Turner’s failures as a head coach
17. 4-3 vs. 3-4
16. Chad Greenway being among the league leaders in tackles
15. Christian Ponder’s future as a quarterback
13. Tom Powers
12. The Minnesota Timberwolves
11. Leslie Frazier’s classiness
10. (tie) Tajh Boyd, AJ McCarron
9. Your efforts to destroy Justin Bieber. He can never be defeated. Like the Phoenix, he will rise again. #believe
8. How outraged you personally feel about Richard Sherman getting picked on
7. Colin Kaepernick’s personal hat angle preferences
6. A Rick Spielman interview “revelation”
5. Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson during Oscar season
4. The new Starz pirate series Black Sails.
3. The Grammys
2. Your new mock draft. Jimmy Garoppolo in the second? You are SO ahead of the curve.
1. How sick you are of the farce the Pro Bowl has become. But tell me again on Twitter anyway, I never get tired of hearing it.
Like The Viking Age on Facebook.
Follow TVA on Twitter.
Subsribe to the Fansided Daily Newsletter. Sports news all up in your inbox.