4 of 5
Sep 20, 2015; Green Bay, WI, USA; Cris Collinsworth of NBC
- Rodney Harrison sounded like it hurt him physically to pick the Vikings to win. I get it if you don’t buy into a team, but when you’re talking about a team that you’re picking to win, you can say some nice things about them. It’s okay to be polite, Mr. Harrison.
- We get it, Odell Beckham, Jr. wasn’t in this game. If not for the valiant work of the Sunday Night Football crew on NBC, fans might not have known that Beckham wasn’t going to be in this game. It was hard to find any media coverage of this news over the last week
- Thanks for the reminder. Thank you, Sunday Night Football for reminding us about Dallas’ hail mary pass. Vikings fans were having a good time celebrating what looked like a win, so let’s bring those fans back down a peg and remind them about a heartbreaking loss. Good idea, SNF!
- Lots of neat alternative songs. We heard music from Modest Mouse, Motion City Soundtrack, The Killers and several others during the broadcast, but I was secretly sitting for the entire game hoping to hear a little of Bob Dylan’s “Tangled Up In Blue” playing through my speakers.
- Back to back Sunday Night Football. If you loved the SNF stuff I listed above, you’ll love when we do it again next week! The week 17 game between the Vikings and Packers will be on Sunday night, so prepare yourself for a whole lot more of what we got tonight.
Next: Overall Impressions