4 of 5
- Ummm…Where’s Teddy? Don’t get me wrong. It’s the preseason. I know that. But I still want to see Teddy Bridgewater work with the offensive line and connect with his receivers. There’s enough tape on Shaun Hill to know what he does and what he can do…and hopefully he won’t have to take the field during the 2016 season.
- I like Ham. It’s great for holidays and special occasions. Always fantastic in a sandwich. In addition there’s a young Vikings running back that I really like too…but I just can’t seem to remember what his name is. Oh well, it’ll come to me eventually.
- Listening to other announcers try to pronounce names. I get that not every name is simple to pronounce. Plus, the announcers aren’t that close to the team to know them very well, but Berger, Stoudermire, and other names were absolutely butchered by the NFL Network announcers.
- You’re not fooling anyone, Adrian. Why’d you even suit up, man? You’re not going in the game. Every other running back on the team could get hurt, and you still wouldn’t be going in the game. Maybe you just like how the uniform feels or looks…but it definitely isn’t on your body for a reason.
- Where’s MoBo? We all know that rookie wide receiver Moritz Böhringer is very raw and needs time to develop, but it would still be nice to see him get some more playing time in preseason games. Unless the team has already made a decision on him going forward, it will be interesting to see what kind of playing time he gets in the future.
Next: Overall Impressions