4 of 5
The Interesting Occurrences
- Having Theo Riddick on my fantasy team. After how the Bears were able to use running backs to find success and with Kendricks being out for the game, I had to play him. But it is very bittersweet getting fantasy points when it hurts the Vikings.
- Sam Bradford’s 5 yard catch. It’s always funny when a ball is batted back to a quarterback and they catch it. Bradford knew he could outrun the big defensive lineman and actually ran the ball to the outside and picked up some yardage on the broken play.
- Ed Hochuli is just getting silly now. That is the most tight-fitting ref jersey that I’ve ever seen and flexing when gesturing has moved past being amusing. It’s great that he’s in amazing shape and loves to show it off, but wow…
- U.S. Bank Stadium is still amazing. Seeing the camera cut to all the cool things in the facility is always amusing. There are so many different displays and interesting features in the building that there always seems to be something new and interesting to look at, and it’s great FOX wants to take advantage of that.
- 23 seconds. Get a deep play off, get all the players down the field, set up, and spike the ball. That’s incredible that the Lions were able to do all of that in the span of time. It’s hard to be mad about something like that when you’re so impressed by their execution in the situation.