The Viking Age writer Adam Patrick recently restarted his Minnesota Vikings-related podcast back up and this week’s episode is all about Sam Bradford.
In addition to Adam Carlson’s “Purple People Podcast”, The Viking Age is now proud to welcome Adam Patrick’s “The Donut Club” to their podcast family.
This specific podcast is not like the others out there that cover the Minnesota Vikings. Instead of game recaps and analysis, each week will be a discussion about one Vikings-related topic.
On this week’s episode, Adam welcomes back Drew Mahowald and Sam Neuman of Vikings Territory to the podcast to talk about one topic in particular. Mahowald and Newman were brought on the show to talk about a specific player on the Minnesota Vikings’ roster that they have publicly supported, quarterback Sam Bradford.
Bradford has more supporters in the Vikings fan community than some may realize, but it still seems like his popularity pales in comparison to that of fellow Minnesota quarterback Teddy Bridgewater. So Mahowald and Newman are here to tell Vikings fans to have a little faith in their team’s long-sleeved signal caller in 2017.
Among the Bradford specific topics discussed in this episode are…
- Would you make the Bradford trade again?
- Why this season will be different for Bradford than in years past.
- Would you rather for 2017, Bradford or a slew of other quarterbacks?
- Will the Vikings offer Bradford a mid-season contract extension in 2017?
- Teddy vs. Sam in 2017.
- Addressing the recent Teddy activation rumor on Twitter.
- Making the case for Bradford having success in 2017.
Perhaps the points made by Mahowald and Newman will be enough to convince some Vikings fans that their team will be okay in 2017 with Bradford under center?