The Viking Age’s Adam Patrick and co-host Tyler Haag recap the Minnesota Vikings’ disappointing loss in Week 14 and preview the team’s upcoming matchup versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Well, it happened. Not that many thought the Minnesota Vikings’ eight-game win streak would go on much longer, but seeing the team lose for the first time in almost three months still does not make for a fun time.
Despite everything that the Vikings’ did to hurt themselves (penalties, dropped passes, etc.) in their Week 14 matchup with the Carolina Panthers, Minnesota still had a shot to come out with a win at the end of the game. But unfortunately, the Vikings were unable to get a victory in Carolina last Sunday.
During this week’s episode of the Bleeding Purple Podcast, myself and Tyler Haag tried to remember what a Minnesota loss actually feels like and discussed a number of other Vikings-related topics including…
- Now is not the time to skip out on superstitions!
- Who is to blame for the Vikings’ loss?
- The defense actually played well, contrary to the box score
- Zimmer’s feisty Monday presser
- It’s okay to be excited about the Eagles losing Wentz
- Enough with the calls to put Teddy in
- Are the Vikings capable of beating anyone in the NFL?
- Looking ahead to Week 15 in Cincinnati
- Mike Zimmer hates Chris Tomasson
- Predictions for the Bengals game
- Joe Webb played this week!
- The Tom Savage concussion debacle
Keep up with the most recent episodes of the show and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and YouTube. Announcements and updates are also posted on the show’s Twitter and Facebook pages, so make sure to follow those accounts as well. To download and listen to this week’s episode and past episodes for free, head to iTunes or Stitcher.