4 of 5
The interesting stuff from Week 17 vs Bears
- Netflix advertisement. FOX sure seems to be pushing the Will Smith action film Bright. If you watched the game, it would have been hard not to see the former Fresh Prince of Bel-Air actor and partner of D.J. Jazzy Jeff shooting a gun and delivering one-liners. I may have just talked myself into watching this movie…
- Adam Thielen’s beastly season. Adam Thielen hit 90 receptions on the season, and now he will make an extra $1 million based on escalators in his contract. Not bad for a guy who worked hard to rise from obscurity to become a star in the NFL.
- Pam Oliver needed the day off. Pam was the sideline reporter for this game and sounded like she has been quite under the weather. There’s nothing wrong with taking a little time off so you can come back at 100% for the playoffs, Pam!
- FRISBEE DOGS! Nice to see FOX give us a look at the frisbee dogs from the halftime show at U.S. Bank Stadium. There is just something fun about watching some pups doing tricks…as long as the field stays clean.
- 2018 Pro Bowl commercials. You can advertise it however you like, but the Pro Bowl just isn’t going to be fun. Plus, it’s going up against the WWE’s Royal Rumble on January 28, 2017…so I definitely won’t be watching.