The Viking Age’s Adam Patrick and Tyler Haag go over the results of Super Bowl LII and other Minnesota Vikings-related topics on this week’s episode.
With last Sunday’s Super Bowl matchup between the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles now over, the 2017 NFL season has officially come to an end. Now, every team will have to wait around seven months before they can play another meaningful game.
But just because there are no actual matchups going on for the next few months, that does not mean there is not anything to talk about. Especially when it come to the Minnesota Vikings.
On this week’s episode of the Bleeding Purple Podcast, myself and Tyler Haag went over the result of Super Bowl LII and also found some time to talk about a number other topics (some Vikings-related, some not) including…
- Are we surprised the Eagles won the Super Bowl?
- Is this the beginning of the end for Belichick and Brady?
- Tyler and I are much wiser these days
- Favorite Super Bowl commercial?
- Grading Justin Timberlake’s halftime performance
- Tyler enjoys himself some Bob Ross
- Vikings’ early 2018 Super Bowl odds
- Kirk Cousins interested in coming to Minnesota?
- Case Keenum is going to get more money than people think
- The Vikings have enough money to pay Cousins and extend others
- Randy Moss is a Hall of Famer!
- Our absolute favorite Randy Moss moments
Keep up to with the latest episodes of the show by subscribing to the podcast on iTunes and YouTube. Other podcast updates and announcements are also posted on the show’s Twitter and Facebook pages, so make sure to follow those accounts as well. To download and listen to this week’s episode and past episodes for free, head to iTunes or Stitcher.