Adam Carlson and Dorian Foley of the Purple People Podcast break down the news, rumors, and information for the week involving the Minnesota Vikings.
The Purple People Podcast is back with another episode to help fill in fans of the Minnesota Vikings about everything going on involving the team while OTAs and non-football events are happening.
This week, both Kyle Smith and Kyle West are absent as Adam Carlson and Dorian Foley talk about the topics fans of Minnesota should be talking or thinking about as the team inches closer to training camp.
Check out episode 305 of the show titled ‘SKOL Night’ as hosted on the official YouTube channel of the Purple People Podcast:
There wasn’t a lot of topics to discuss this week, but some of the more in-depth discussions of the episode include:
- Adam Thielen being ranked 36th on the NFL Network Top 100 of 2018
- Chad Greenway continuing to be an amazing man in the community
- The Vikings helping to make SKOL Night at Target Field a massive success
- A breakdown of the Minneapolis Miracle by Stefon Diggs to the Twins staff
- Three former Vikings being nominated for the College Football Hall of Fame
- The need to get Nick Easton a contract extension
- The Places To Play grants from the team and U.S. Bank Stadium
- and MUCH, much more!
Fans of the show can watch and chat with us LIVE while we record on YouTube or if you don’t want to watch, we can be found on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and numerous other podcasting platforms! SKOL!