Get the information needed to watch and enjoy the Minnesota Vikings as they take on the New England Patriots including injuries, time, date, refs and more!
Week 13 of the 2018 NFL season is here and the Minnesota Vikings are facing one of their toughest tasks yet. For them, a win over the New England Patriots would be a huge step toward getting back to the playoffs.
Getting a win will be even more of a challenge since Bill Belichick rarely loses at home and the Patriots are undefeated there this season. And that storyline alone is enough to make this game must-watch television.
Here is how you can catch the action and excitement of Minnesota and New England in Week 13 on TV or radio along with the announcers, refs, weather, and much, much more!
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings at New England Patriots
- Location: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massassachusetts
- Date: Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018
- Time: 3:25 p.m. CT
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 50°F, drizzle, wind 6 mph S
- Injury report: As shared on The Viking Age
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Craig Wrolstad
- Odds: Vikings +5, according to OddsShark
- Expert picks: As shared on The Viking Age
- Bold Predictions: As shared on The Viking Age
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX
- Regional coverage maps: Available from 506 Sports
- FOX Announcers: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman with Erin Andrews
- Online By Subscription: FuboTV, Fox Sports, Sunday Ticket
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius: 134 or Streaming 819 (MIN); 83 or Streaming 820 (NE)
- XM: Streaming 819 (MIN); 225 or Streaming 820 (NE)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
How will you be watching the Minnesota Vikings as they face off against the New England Patriots in Week 13 and what will be the biggest factor in the outcome of the game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!