2 of 5
The good stuff in Week 13
- Getting the running back going. Dalvin Cook had five carries for 62 yards in the first half to go with five catches for eleven yards. Getting 72 yards on ten touches from your starting running back in the first half is a good sign that things are going pretty well.
- Making stops. Eric Kendricks may have missed a few tackles and struggled in coverage at times, but he still ended the game with SIXTEEN tackles during the game. That is more than double the closest Vikings tackler, Linval Joseph, who had seven on the day.
- Doing all you can. Stefon Diggs was targeted five times in the game and hauled in all five of them for 49 yards. He actually led the team in receiving yards this week. In a game where containing Adam Thielen was the goal, Diggs was reliable when thrown to.
- Nice returns. It was a bit confusing when the Vikings claimed running back Ameer Abdullah from waivers, but he looked good on kick returns. Gaining 61 yards on those two returns, one of them being 33 yards and the other 28, he may have solidified that job.
- Tough catches. Kyle Rudolph only had three catches on the day totaling 38 yards, but each of them was big. Rudolph had to fight off defenders who were tearing at the ball and keep himself composed on the sideline. He worked hard for each of those catches!