4 of 5
The interesting stuff from Week 14
- That pass tho. So, in the first quarter, Kirk Cousins threw a backward pass with his back to the line of scrimmage while surrounded by Seahawks. Murray missed his block but hauled in the pass to somehow gain some yards. This was an absurd play and then kind of thing you definitely don’t want to see from in your quarterback.
- Seein’ neon. Those Seahawks jerseys sure are bright! Not only that, but they kind of make me wish Minnesota had a more creative third jersey or color rush outing for fans to get excited about. Maybe one day, Vikings fans….maybe.
- Makin’ picks. Of the Monday Night Football crew, only Randy Moss picked the Minnesota Vikings to get the win this week, which isn’t a huge surprise. Can’t blame him for wanting the purple and gold to win this big game on the road.
- The century mark. Adam Thielen reached 100 catches for the season during this game despite Seattle doing an excellent job keeping him in check. The last time a Vikings pass catcher reached that mark, it was Randy Moss in 2003. An impressive season!
- Missed the leverage penalty. The most questionable play came on a Vikings field goal attempt where linebacker Bobby Wagner used his own players to thrust himself over the linemen and leap to block the kick. Minnesota should be getting an apology letter from the league on this one.