Here is how you can catch every minute of the final preseason game for the Minnesota Vikings as the team goes up against the Buffalo Bills.
The preseason will come to a close for the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, but that means the start of the regular season is right around the corner. However, before the team can take the field, there some things that need to be sorted out.
Many spots on the team’s 53-man roster are still up for grabs and there are even some starters who need to earn their job, especially on special teams. While most starters will sit out this game, there are plenty of reasons to tune in and check out the action.
Whether you want to watch the game on TV, stream while on the go, or listen on the radio, there are plenty of great ways to catch every second of the purple and gold’s final preseason game. Here is all the info you need to know and some that isn’t essential but could come in handy!
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills
- Location: New Era Field in Orchard Park, New York
- Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX 9
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Paul Allen and Pete Bercich with Greg Coleman and Ben Leber (Vikings broadcast) / Andrew Catalon and Steve Tasker (Bills broadcast)
- Online: FuboTV (local only), NFL Game Pass, Vikings.com (International only)
- NFL Network replay: Fri. Aug 30 @ 3:00 am
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius XM: Sirius 88 or Streaming 819 (MIN)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 64°f Partly Cloudy, 7 mph winds out of WSW
- Injury report: – none –
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Shawn Smith and crew
- Odds: MIN -4, according to Bovada
- Expert picks: – none –
- Bold predictions: – none –
With only one replay and it being so early/late, catching this game will be a bit of a challenge if you’re outside of the television area. That said, watching these young Minnesota Vikings players fighting for their NFL careers will be something fans won’t want to miss! Enjoy the game!