Whenever the Minnesota Vikings face off against the Green Bay Packers, it is a must-see affair. Here is how you can watch all of the Week 2 action!
Lately, the border battle between Wisconsin’s Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings has been a bit of a lopsided affair. The purple and gold haven’t lost to the green and gold since Dec. 24, 2016, but that doesn’t mean the game will be easy by any means.
In fact, with the Bears loss and Lions tie in Week 1, the winner of this game at Lambeau Field will take an extremely early lead in the division and be the only 2-0 squad in the NFC North, assuming another tie isn’t in the cards for these franchises.
Even with a game this early in the season, divisional matchups, especially one with bragging rights on the line in a border battle, is always must-watch television. Or, at the very least, something to follow along with as closely as possible.
Here is all the information fans will need to enjoy the game on Sunday as well as some additional information and links that will make watching the game even more enjoyable.
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
- Location: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
- Time: 12:00 pm CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Chris Myers and Daryl Johnston with Laura Okmin
- Online: FuboTV (local only), NFL Sunday Ticket
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius XM:Sirius: 83 or Streaming 811 (GB); Sirius 99 or Streaming 819 (MIN)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
- ESPN Radio
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 73ºF Mostly Cloudy, Wind 10 mph WSW
- Injury report: – not yet available –
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official John Hussey and crew
- Odds: MIN +3, according to Bovada
More info from TVA
- What to watch for in Week 2
- 5 players to watch in Week 2 vs Packers
- Fantasy Football Start/Sit in Week 2
- Matchup Nightmares vs Packers
- 3 Packers players who could help the Vikings
- Flashback Friday: Vikings win in Brett Favre’s return to Lambeau Field
Don’t miss a minute of the action when the Minnesota Vikings take on the Green Bay Packers in Week 2 of the 2019 NFL season! Let us know your thoughts on the upcoming contest in the comments section!