Want to watch the Week 3 game between the Minnesota Vikings and Oakland Raiders? Here is all the information you’ll need to stream, watch on tv, or listen.
The Minnesota Vikings are at 1-1 on the season after suffering a disappointing loss to the Green Bay Packers in Week 2. Now, the team sets their sights on the Oakland Raiders, a team that had low expectations coming into the year but are playing above those marks.
On Sunday, the purple and gold will face off against the silver and black in a game where the Vikings will look to get back on track following a struggling passing attack last week. For that reason alone, watching this game should be extremely high on the to-do list of fans of Minnesota.
Anyone looking to catch the game who might not know the options to watch or listen might want to pay attention to the details below as to how and when to tune in as well as enjoy some details that might be interesting.
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings vs. Oakland Raiders
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
- Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
- Time: 12:00 pm CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Dick Stockton and Mark Schlereth with Jennifer Hale
- Online: FuboTV (local only), NFL Sunday Ticket
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius XM:Sirius: 101 or Streaming 824 (OAK); Sirius 146 or Streaming 819 (MIN)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
- Compass Media
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: indoors (no impact)
- Injury report: As shared on TVA
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Jerome Boger and crew
- Odds: MIN -9, according to Bovada
More info from TVA
- 3 Raiders who could help the Vikings during the 2019 season
- 3 matchups to worry about in Week 3 vs. the Raiders
- 5 Minnesota players to watch in Week 3 against the Raiders
- Minnesota Fantasy Start/Sit: Week 3 vs. the Oakland Raiders
- 5 things to watch for in the Vikings Week 3 game vs. the Raiders
Don’t miss a minute of the action when the Minnesota Vikings take on the Oakland Raiders in Week 3 of the 2019 NFL season. While this isn’t necessarily a “must-win” game for the purple and gold, a victory would go a long way in getting back in the mix in the NFC North.