Don’t miss any of the action between the Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles in Week 6 whether watching on TV, streaming, or listening on the radio.
Despite struggles early in the season, the Minnesota Vikings are sitting with a 3-2 record and in position to make a run at the NFC if they can put together some wins in the next few weeks. However, that record also puts them at the bottom of an extremely tough NFC North.
In order to get back on the right path, Minnesota will be looking to beat a tough Eagles team in front of an ocean of purple and gold in Minneapolis. This should be a hard-fought game that fans won’t want to miss a minute of.
Here are all the details you’ll need in order to watch this game, including the time, date, location, tv, and streaming info along with cool details like the weather, refs, announcers, and much more to add to the experience on Sunday!
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 12, 2019
- Time: noon CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Kenny Albert and Charles Davis with Pam Oliver
- Online: FuboTV (local only), NFL Sunday Ticket, USTV Now
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius XM: Sirius 134 or Streaming 825 (PHI); Sirius 82 or Streaming 819 (MIN)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: – no impact: indoors –
- Injury report: -not yet available –
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Scott Novak and crew
- Odds: MIN -3, according to Bovada
More info from TVA
No matter how you watch or follow the game between the Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles, this will be one heck of a contest. The purple and gold need to keep pace with their NFC North rivals, and a win in Week 6 could be a major step in rising up the division ranks.