Other Vikings who played for Green Bay
In addition to Brett Favre, Jan Stenerud, Ryan Longwell, Gilbert Brown, and Greg Jennings, there are several other players who suited up for both teams. Here is a short list of some notable individuals who were both Packers and Vikings at some point.
- Desmond Bishop, linebacker
- Brandon Bostick, tight end
- Gilbert Brown, defensive tackle
- Jeff Brady, linebacker
- Mossy Cade, defensive back
- Paul Coffman, tight end
- Carroll Dale, wide receiver
- Robert Ferguson, wide receiver
- DuJuan Harris, running back
- Datone Jones, defensive end
- Bryce Paup, linebacker
- Koren Robinson, wide receiver
- Bucky Scribner, punter
Some of the players on this list were great competitors who had solid NFL careers while others fizzled out with one team or the other. Either way, every one of them got a shot at playing for both squads.
Some fans like to argue about which players played best between the Vikings and Packers. While that is up for debate, this is still a pretty impressive list of talent that fans of both teams can enjoy.
Who were your favorite players who played for both the Minnesota Vikings and the Green Bay Packers? And are there any current Packers players who you would love to join the Vikings in an upcoming season? Let us know your opinion in the comments.