The final injury report for Week 12 reveals that the Minnesota Vikings will be without multiple cornerbacks for their matchup with the New England Patriots.
If the Minnesota Vikings are going to get a Thanksgiving night victory over the New England Patriots in their Week 12 matchup on Thursday, the purple and gold will have to do it without the majority of their top cornerbacks.
That leaves the Vikings with Patrick Peterson and a bargain bin of corners for Thursday’s primetime showdown with the Patriots. So with a depleted secondary, will Minnesota be able to come out of this Thanksgiving matchup with their ninth win of the season?
Final Injury Report: Minnesota Vikings vs. New England Patriots
Vikings Final Injury Report:
- Andrew Booth Jr. (CB) – OUT with a knee injury
- Christian Darrisaw (LT) – OUT with a concussion
- Akayleb Evans (CB) – OUT with a concussion
- Dalvin Tomlinson (DE) – QUESTIONABLE with a calf injury
There’s much more optimism about Dalvin Tomlinson playing this week than there has been during the last few weeks. Still, it’s possible that Tomlinson could be held out again so that he can take advantage of the extra recovery time that the Vikings will have after Thursday’s game.
Minnesota’s offensive line will have to take the field without their best blocker this week as Christian Darrisaw is dealing with his second concussion in as many weeks. The Vikings sound like they’re in no rush to get Darrisaw back on the field, so don’t be surprised if Thursday is the first of multiple games with him on the sideline.
Patriots Final Injury Report:
- Josh Uche (LB) – OUT with a hamstring injury
- David Andrews (C) – QUESTIONABLE with a thigh injury
- Marcus Jones (CB) – QUESTIONABLE with an ankle injury
- DeVante Parker (WR) – QUESTIONABLE with a knee injury
- Yodney Cajuste (OT) – QUESTIONABLE