The Minnesota Vikings reportedly are expected to have running back Alexander Mattison in action on Sunday despite him dealing with a concussion.
Mattison is listed as questionable for Sunday Night Football against the Denver Broncos.
Getting Mattison back in action would be huge for a Minnesota team that is looking to solidify itself as a playoff contender. With Cam Akers done for the season, the Vikings need all the help they can get at running back.
Alexander Mattison injury status for Week 11 game vs. Denver Broncos
The Vikings have listed Mattison as questionable for Sunday Night Football, but he is expected to play.
Best Alexander Mattison prop bet for Week 11 vs. Broncos
Alexander Mattison anytime touchdown scorer
Mattison has three scores this season – all receiving – but he could find the end zone in this game as well.
Denver has allowed the fifth most points in the NFL this season, and while Ty Chandler should also get touches in the backfield this week, Mattison will be heavily involved as well.
With Cam Akers out, one of these two running backs should step up to find the end zone in Week 11.
If you’re looking to bet on Mattison, you can do so at FanDuel Sportsbook with their great promo offer! New users that sign up and wager $5 will receive $150 in bonus bets if their team wins!
Alexander Mattison injury history
- Dec. 2019: Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 – missed three games
- Dec. 2020: Abdomen Appendix Ruptured – missed two games
- Dec. 2020: Concussion – missed one game
The concussion that Mattison is currently dealing with is his second one at the NFL level.
When is Alexander Mattison coming back?
Mattison is expected to play in Week 11 despite being listed as questionable with a concussion.
Minnesota Vikings next 5 opponents
- Chicago Bears, Monday, Nov. 27
- Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday, Dec. 10
- Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, Dec. 17
- Detroit Lions, Sunday, Dec. 24
- Green Bay Packers, Sunday, Dec. 31
Minnesota Vikings injury report
- Brian Asamoah – questionable, ankle
- Akayleb Evans – out, calf
- Jaren Hall – out, concussion
- Justin Jefferson – questionable, hamstring
- Alexander Mattison – questionable, concussion
- Nick Mullens – questionable, back
- Chris Reed – questionable, foot
Denver Broncos injury report
- P.J. Locke – out, ankle
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.