After a disappointing loss to the Broncos in Week 11, where do the Minnesota Vikings land in updated NFL Power Rankings?
The Minnesota Vikings were near the bottom of NFL Power Rankings earlier this season due to a disappointing start but have since rallied to win five consecutive games before falling to the Broncos on Sunday Night Football in Week 11.
With Minnesota firmly within the playoff picture and six games left on the Vikings' regular season schedule, it will be interesting to take a look to see how experts see this team stacks up against the rest of the league.
How are the Minnesota Vikings ranked?
- Russell S. Baxter, FanSided (up one spot)
- Mike Florio, NBC Sports PFT (no change)
- NFL Staff, Bleacher Report (up one spot)
- Josh Kendall, The Athletic (down one spot)
- Eric Edholm, NFL.com (up one spot)
- Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News (down two spots)
- Frank Schwab, Yahoo! Sports (down one spot)
- David Helman, Fox Sports (down one spot)
- Nate Davis, USA Today Sports (down two spots)
Most experts seem to like the Minnesota Vikings in that number 14 slot while the range from 11 to 18 seems pretty wide. This goes to show that although the team is in the playoff picture that they are still considered a "middle-of-the-road" squad this season.
The Minnesota Vikings will have an opportunity to improve their record and possibly their standing in next week's power rankings if they can defeat the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football in Week 12. Hopefully, they can get the job done and go into their bye week with positive momentum to finish the 2023 NFL regular season strong.