The Minnesota Vikings continue to do their due diligence in pursuing any and all free agents who might help beef up the roster for 2015 without breaking the bank (or even denting it, in most cases).
More from Vikings Free Agency
- 3 moves the Vikings could still make in free agency in 2023
- 5 biggest surprises of Minnesota Vikings free agency in 2023
- 3 free agents the Vikings (might) regret not signing in 2023
- Vikings Free Agency 2023: Arrivals, departures, and rumors from Day 2
- Vikings Free Agency 2023: Arrivals, departures, and rumors from Day 1
Today the Vikings are reportedly bringing in a very low-profile free agent tight end for a visit at Winter Park. Aaron Wilson says Minnesota is kicking the tires on former Ravens player Emmanuel Ogbuehi
The 24-year-old Ogbuehi has bounced around since entering the NFL as a UDFA out of Georgia State, doing stints with the Redskins, Dolphins, Browns and Ravens.
And when I say “stints” I mean practice squad stints. Ogbuehi thus far has logged zero NFL games in two years.
But you know what they say: you can never have enough tight ends in camp. Do they say that? No, I guess they don’t.
Well I’m saying it: You can never have enough tight ends in camp. And the Vikings will have one more if they sign Ogbuehi after today’s visit.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022