Oct 2, 2014; Green Bay, WI, USA; Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy (27) rushes with the football as Minnesota Vikings ss Robert Blanton (36) and cornerback Captain Munnerlyn (24) defend during the third quarter at Lambeau Field. Green Bay won 42-10. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports
Week 17 – @ Green Bay Packers
The final game of the season will take the Vikings to Lambeau Field in January and I hope they make sure to bring hand warmers for this one. Minnesota hasn’t won at Lambeau since Brett Favre got revenge against his former team, and hopefully the trend changes in 2015. Additionally, both of these teams could be fighting for playoff spots.
The face that this game is at Lambeau scares me. It will be a real test for this team to go into Lambeau Field for a Week 17 contest against the Packers that could have serious postseason implications on the line if they are able put themselves in that position. This young Vikings team will have quite the challenge in front of them. We know how solid the Packers are at home, and I expect them to take the season finale, unfortunately.
Prediction: Packers 27-20 (8-8)
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022