Stefon Diggs is active for the Vikings
By Dan Zinski
Rookie fifth-round draft pick Stefon Diggs will be active for the Vikings today as they take on the Denver Broncos.
Diggs is alive and ready to play for the first time this year after being deactivated for the first three games of the season.
WR Jarius Wright is also reportedly active despite missing practice this week with an injured hand.
Receiver Charles Johnson is inactive after suffering a hip injury vs. San Diego.
Safety Andrew Sendejo is inactive this week and will be replaced in the starting lineup by Robert Blanton.
DE Justin Trattou is inactive for Minnesota and will be replaced by rookie Danielle Hunter.
The Broncos inactive list features no one of note.
Denver is currently a 7 point favorite at home against Minnesota.
Adrian Peterson is active for the Vikings and Peyton Manning is active for the Broncos and that’s really all that matters when you get right down to it.
Some fans think it matters that Cordarrelle Patterson will be active for the Vikings but it really doesn’t matter because Patterson is garbage.
Manufacture plays for Patterson? Why? So he can suck more?
Next: Five players whose stock is rising
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022