Who will be sit out week 11’s game between the Minnesota Vikings and which injured players could be suiting up? Check out the injury report to find out!
Week 11 of the NFL season will present a big test for the Minnesota Vikings. With the Arizona Cardinals coming to town, this is sure to be a very intriguing game for both of the teams involved.
For Minnesota, they are looking to end a four game slid. After opening the season 5-0 and looking like Super Bowl contenders, the team has crashed down to earth, losing hold of the division race and landing outside the playoff picture.
Of course, it will be a real benefit to have players healthy and available for the game. That is why looking at the injury report to see who is out, doubtful, or questionable is important. So, here is the report from the official websites of the Vikings and Cardinals.
- Corey Peters, DT – foot
- Deone Bucannon, LB – ankle
- Tyrann Mathieu, S – shoulder
- Tharold Simon, CB – ankle
It appears as though the Cardinals will be close to full strength against the Vikings. With only one player listed as doubtful or worse, they will enter the game mostly healthy. However, if something happens and players like Bucannon or Mathieu are unable to go, it would be a huge loss for Arizona.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
- Sharrif Floyd, DT – knee
- Eric Kendricks, LB – hip
- Captain Munnerlyn, CB – ankle
- Marcus Sherels, PR/CB – ankle
Sharrif Floyd out is no surprise. He’s been a regular injured inactive for what seems like an eternity. The good news here is that Munnerlyn, Kendricks, and Sherels all missed last weeks game and appear to be on track to return in week 11.
This should be considered a must-win game for the Minnesota Vikings. The team desperately needs to end their losing stream and get back to their winning ways. Getting that win over a tough team like the Cardinals could be a big statement for the franchise going forward.