Which players were listed on the injury report for the Week 7 game between the Minnesota Vikings and Baltimore Ravens at U.S. Bank Stadium on October 22nd?
With six weeks of the National Football league season in the books, the Minnesota Vikings are looking to keep on top of the NFC North by overcoming injuries and adversity through their depth and resiliency.
However, another tough opponent is coming to town for Week 7, as the Vikings are scheduled to take on the Baltimore Ravens in a showdown of purple-clad warriors looking to keep pace in their divisions.
But who will be available for the game and who will be watching from the sidelines? Here is the official injury report as shared on the official website of the Vikings:
- Sam Bradford, QB – knee
- Stefon Diggs, WR – groin
- Nick Easton, G – calf
- – none –
- Mackensie Alexander, CB – hip
- Tramaine Brock, CB – hamstring
- Michael Floyd, WR – hamstring
- Riley Reiff, OT – ankle
Once again, Sam Bradford will be sitting out. This is probably a good thing, as it will give the quarterback more time to heal while Case Keenum is doing a solid job in his place. Meanwhile, Laquon Treadwell should see a bigger role with Diggs out and Jeremiah Sirles should get the start in place of Easton on the offensive line.
The dinged-up cornerbacks are something to note as well. Although the big three (Rhodes, Waynes, and Newman) are all healthy, the depth behind them may not be 100%, which is scary heading into a game against a speedy wide receiver corps.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
- Breshad Perriman, WR – concussion
- Matt Skura, G/C – knee
- Maxx Williams, TE – ankle
- Tim Williams, LB – thigh
- Chris Matthews, WR – thigh
- Carl Davis, DT – thigh
- Jaylen Hill, CB – thigh
- Anthony Levine, LB/DL – thigh
- Jeremy Maclin, WR – shoulder
- Jimmy Smith, CB – Achilles
- Ronnie Stanley, OT – mouth
- Brandon Williams, DT – foot
- Mike Wallace, WR – back
The Ravens playing without Skura and Perriman will hurt an offense that is already ranked near the bottom of the barrel in the NFL. Add in Wallace and Maclin being banged up, and the Vikings defense should be licking their chops at this matchup.
The injury report seems to get longer every week, with new names appearing. Thankfully, the Minnesota Vikings have been able to overcome their injuries and now sit atop the NFC North. A big win over the Ravens would help solidify their spot there for now.