Voting is open for the 2018 Pro Bowl. Fans can vote for their favorite players, the best players, and members of the Minnesota Vikings to play in the game.
Let’s be honest here. Fans of the Minnesota Vikings don’t want to see any of the players from the team participating in the 2018 Pro Bowl this year. They would rather have the franchise playing in the Super Bowl at U.S. Bank Stadium.
However, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t vote for Minnesota players for the Pro Bowl. This is a huge honor for these players, and even if they are unable to participate, there are many individuals who deserve the recognition.
The Vikings made a call on their official Twitter account asking fans to vote for worthy Vikings players to be a part of the Pro Bowl:
Here are just a few of the players from Minnesota who very deserving of your votes toward being named to the Pro Bowl:
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
- WR Adam Thielen (3rd in receiving yards through Week 10)
- S Harrison Smith (highest rated NFL safety through Week 10)
- DE Everson Griffen (10 sacks in 8 games)
- CB Xavier Rhodes (82.4 PFF grade through Week 10)
- DT Linval Joseph (16.1% run stop percentage via PFF)
This doesn’t even include players having great seasons who are only getting better. Eric Kendricks and Andrew Sendejo look to be finding their groove in the defense while Anthony Barr is bouncing back after a down season and Case Keenum has stepped in to play at a very high level.
Plus, the Minnesota offensive line is doing an amazing job opening holes in the running game and protecting the quarterback, allowing the offense to be explosive. Those big guys need some love too!
Head on over to the official Vikings website or NFL.com to cast your ballot for players who you believe deserve to be named to the 2018 Pro Bowl, even if Minnesota Vikings fans hope they won’t get to see them play in the game.