There were some amazing performances by the Minnesota Vikings players in Week 11 vs the Rams, but here are the top 5 according to Pro Football Focus.
The Minnesota Vikings were able to defend their home turf of U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis against the Los Angeles in Week 11 when they picked up a big victory over a tough team by the final score of 24-7.
There were some amazing performances by the Vikings during this game, and some of them came from some unexpected sources. Thankfully, there is a very well-known and well-respected website out there that handles judging these performances.
Here are the top 5 graded players from the Vikings Week 11 game against the Los Angeles rams according to Pro Football Focus:
- Harrison Smith, safety – 88.1 overall grade
- Anthony Harris, safety – 87.1 overall grade
- Latavius Murray, running back – 81.8 overall grade
- Jerick McKinnon, running back – 81.6 overall grade
- Kyle Rudolph, tight end – 80.9 overall grade
The biggest surprise on this list is Anthony Harris, who started at safety for the injured Andrew Sendejo. He made a big play to force a fumble as well as recover it but did more than that to help Minnesota in their win.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
"“Harris, who has barely played on defense over the past three seasons, was able to record five tackles and blow up Cooper Kupp on a run play that forced the Rams to lose 3 yards. He also gave up very little in the pass game, targeted 4 times and giving up just 2 catches for 24 yards and knocking down a pass.”"
The other name that really catches the eye in the top 5 is Kyle Rudolph. The tight end made some great plays against Los Angeles, including some tough catches while contested to pick up first downs.
"“Rudolph caught all five targets for a season-high 58 yards, including his longest reception of the year at 28 yards. Rudolph has now caught at least five passes in six consecutive games, the longest such streak in his career.”"
Congratulations to all five members of the Minnesota Vikings who were recognized for their efforts in this article as well as the entire team for their Week 11 victory over the Los Angeles Rams!