The Purple People Podcast is back to talk about the Minnesota Vikings Week 11 news and information, including their big win over the Los Angeles Rams!
Welcome to the Purple People Podcast for the week of November 20th, 2017 as hosted by Adam B. Carlson, Kyle J. West, and Kyle Smith! In which we discuss the latest news and rumors surrounding the Minnesota Vikings in our award-winning (at least in our hearts) podcast.
In this week’s episode, we discuss the Minnesota Vikings vs. the L.A. Rams in week 11 of the 2017 NFL season, news relating to the team, and much more!
Join us each and every week in the chat room when we are live and discuss all the topics with us LIVE on YouTube. Be sure to hit that LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button for instant notifications of when shows are posted and when we are going live.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
For a full archive of content, please check out our YouTube Channel as well! Or if you just want to avoid looking at our faces (which is understandable!) you can find us on a myriad of other platforms such as iTunes, PodOMatic, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Player.fm, and Spreaker!
Join the active discussions on our official Purple People Podcast Facebook page:
Or give us a follow on Twitter and chat with us anytime at:
- @PurplePeoplePod (Official Page)
- @InhumanWitch (Kyle West)
- @MNVikingZombie (Adam Carlson)
- @purpleskoldier (Kyle Smith)
Kyle J. West runs his own personal blog over at www.attackoftheblog.net … please check it out!