The Minnesota Vikings will have their hands full with the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Conference Championships. Here is how you can watch or listen!
Only one game separates the Minnesota Vikings from their first Super Bowl appearance since January 9, 1977 in Super Bowl XI. However, they have a tough opponent in the Philadelphia Eagles standing in their way hoping to thwart their plans.
The Vikings will be traveling to Philadelphia for this game where the winner will go on to face the victor between the New England Patriots and Jacksonville Jaguars in Super Bowl 52 while the loser goes home to prepare for next year.
Fans won’t want to miss a moment of the action. Here is all the info fans will need in order to enjoy the NFC Conference Championship Game:
- Game: Minnesota Vikings vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Location: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Date: Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Time: 5:40 pm CT
- Weather via NFLWeather: 43°F Overcast, Wind: 4 mph SSW
- Injury report: As shared on The Viking Age
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Ed Hochuli and crew
- Odds: Vikings favored by 3 points, according to SportsBook Review
- Expert picks: As shared on The Viking Age
- TVA staff picks: As shared on The Viking Age
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- National broadcast: FOX
- Regional broadcast: FOX
- FOX Announcers: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman with Erin Andrews
- Online By Subscription: FuboTV
- With free subscription: USTVNow
- On App: Fox Sports Go
How will you be watching the Conference Championship game between the Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles and who do you think will advance to play in Super Bowl 52? Let us know in the comments below!