Linebacker Eric Kendricks was the only current Minnesota Vikings player who was featured in the NFL 2018 video from Bad Lip Reading on YouTube.
The 2017 NFL season was a rocky and wild one, particularly for fans of the Minnesota Vikings who felt some extremely high moments to go along with some lows to end the year short of Super Bowl LII.
However, there is one thing that is a constant when it comes to the NFL. Bad Lip Reading has been doing great videos where they dub a voice over what is actually being said in a video to create a humorous or fun clip.
This year, only one member of the Minnesota Vikings make the cut for NFL 2018 – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL, but the entire video is still well worth a watch. Check it out here as hosted on the official YouTube channel of Bad Lip Reading:
There were a quite a few great lip readings in the video above with several being straight out of left field.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
The only moment involving the Minnesota Vikings came at 3:07 when linebacker Eric Kendricks is shown on the sidelines. He has a towel over his face and is talking to a trainer. After pulling the towel away, he says ‘It’s just my nose butter’.
Here are some of the other notable things involving the NFL players that were included in the video:
- If you are a fan of Tom Brady, you will love this video. The Patriots quarterback is featured at least 3 times in the video, which is understandable since he was the NFL’s Most Valuable Player.
- The refs were a great target of humor, with several of the gags involving officials and the highlight being a conversation about cornbread with someone called ‘Sweaty Fred’.
- Player introductions were also a highlight, with the players themselves saying their name and school being turned into a unique and fun saying.
What did you think of NFL 2018 – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL? Was it as good as previous years? Does it need a lot more Minnesota Vikings love? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.