The Viking Age’s Adam Patrick and Vikings Territory’s Tyler Haag discuss the latest Minnesota Vikings news and other updates from around the NFL.
Members of the 2018 Minnesota Vikings are finally back on the field playing football! Well, it is only OTAs, but it is still more exciting than nothing, right?
Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr caused a bit of commotion when he was absent from the first portion of OTAs last week. But everyone later found out that Barr was just getting himself an injury insurance policy and he has been back practicing with Minnesota since Tuesday.
On this week’s episode of the Bleeding Purple Podcast, Tyler Haag and I discussed Barr’s absence and other Vikings-related topics including…
- No reason to worry about Barr’s situation
- Vikings meet with Mychal Kendricks
- The NFL’s new national anthem policy
- We need to remember why players are kneeling
- Mike Zimmer’s reaction to the anthem policy
- Surprise, Adrian Peterson is still delusional
- Josh Freeman retires from football
- Zimmer probably sleeps in his office
- First to get in a fight at the Vikings/Jaguars joint practices?
- Teddy is lighting it up in New York
- Odds are not very favorable for Kai Forbath’s future in Minnesota
- New NFL kickoff rules are a bummer
Stay up to date with the latest episodes of the show by subscribing on iTunes and YouTube. Updates and other podcast announcements are also posted on the show’s Twitter and Facebook pages, so go and follow those accounts as well. To download and listen to this week’s episode and past episodes for free, head to iTunes or Stitcher.