Don’t miss a minute of the action when the Minnesota Vikings head to Soldier Field to take on the Chicago Bears in Week 4 of the 2019 NFL season!
Even though it’s only Week 4 of the 2019 NFL season, the Week 4 game between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears feels like one of the most important contests of the season. Both teams have taken losses at the hands of the Green Bay Packers…and those are the only blemishes on each team’s record to this point.
Don’t forget that the Bears are the defending NFC North champions. Their smothering defense can give their opponents fits while their offense is built around deception and misdirection. They should be considered as the biggest test so far for the purple and gold.
There are several ways to watch or listen to the game whether you’re at home or on the go. Here are some of those ways along with some great information which might make watching the game a little more interesting.
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
- Location: Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois
- Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
- Time: 3:25 pm CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Jim Nantz and Tony Romo with Tracy Wolfson (Note: if Romo makes PGA cut, Boomer Esiason will fill in for him)
- Online: FuboTV (local only), NFL Sunday Ticket
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius XM:Sirius: 82 or Streaming 805 (OAK); Sirius 108 or Streaming 819 (MIN)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 73º F Mostly Cloudy, wind 8 mph SE
- Injury report: As shared on TVA
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Brad Allen and crew
- Odds: MIN +2, according to Bovada
More info from TVA
- 3 things the Vikings need to improve heading into Week 4
- 4 reasons why Kirk Cousins is entering the biggest game of his career
- How much will Laquon Treadwell play on Sunday vs. the Bears?
- 3 Bears who could help the Vikings during the 2019 season
- 4 ways the Minnesota Vikings can stop Khalil Mack in Week 4
Don’t miss a minute of the action when these two NFC North juggernauts take the field for what should be an important game in determining how the division shakes out! Whether you’re watching on TV, streaming, or listening on the radio, this should be one heck of a contest!