Don’t miss a minute of the action when the Minnesota Vikings take on the New York Giants in Week 5 of the 2019 NFL season! Watch on TV or online or listen!
The regular season is a quarter of the way done for the Minnesota Vikings and so far they sit with a 2-2 record but are at the bottom of the NFC North. In a division where no team has a losing record, every win counts.
In Week 5 of the 2019 season, Minnesota will be tested by the New York Giants, a team that has moved away from their former two-time Super Bowl champion quarterback Eli Manning in favor of rookie passer Daniel Jones.
While it’s still early in the season, this is a big game for the Vikings to try to get back on track. Here is how you can be sure to watch or listen to the game as well as some details which may help you enjoy the game a little more.
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants
- Location: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
- Time: noon CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: – none –
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: FOX
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Sam Rosen and Charles Davis with Pam Oliver
- Online: FuboTV (local only), NFL Sunday Ticket
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius XM: Sirius 113 or Streaming 822 (NYG); Sirius 127 or Streaming 819 (MIN)
- Tune-In (free trial)
- Westwood One
- Compass Media
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: 70º F overcast, wind 11 mph S
- Injury report: -not yet available –
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Clete Blakeman and crew
- Odds: MIN -5, according to Bovada
More info from TVA
- 3 things Minnesota needs to improve heading into Week 5
- 3 Giants who could help Minnesota during the 2019 season
- Minnesota Vikings Fantasy Start/Sit: Week 5 vs. New York Giants
- Flashback Friday: Minnesota takes care of the Giants in 2016
This is a big game for the Minnesota Vikings. Hopefully, the team will get out of their offensive slump and put some points on the board against the Giants on Sunday. A win in Week 5 could go a long way in getting back into the playoff picture.