Here is how to watch the Minnesota Vikings and Denver Broncos in Week 11 plus information about the time, date, refs, announcers, odds, and much more!
The Minnesota Vikings are right in the thick of the playoff hunt heading into Week 11. They are hot on the tail of the Packers in the race for the NFC North and have positioned themselves well for getting a Wild Card spot.
However, the purple and gold can’t look past their opponent on Sunday. The Broncos may not have an impressive record or a lot of weapons on offense, but they have a strong defense and a desire to prove that they aren’t as bad as their record says.
Those factors mean this is a bigger game than a lot of fans could likely have imagined it would be when the schedule first came out and it will be a must-watch game for fans. Here is all the information you’ll need to watch the game!
Time, date, and location
- Game: Minnesota Vikings vs. Denver Broncos
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Date: Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
- Time: noon CT
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- Live National broadcast: -none-
- Live Regional Vikings broadcast: CBS
- Regional coverage map: Available from 506 Sports
- Announcers: Kevin Harlan with Rich Gannon and Jay Feely
- Online: FuboTV, NFL Sunday Ticket
- Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
- Sirius: DEN 133 or Streaming 809; MIN 81 or Streaming 819
- XM: DEN Streaming 809; MIN 225 or Streaming 819
- Tune-In (free trial)
The other details
- Weather via NFLWeather: – no impact: indoors –
- Injury report: As shared on TVA
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Clay Martin and crew
- Odds: MIN -10, courtesy of the Action Network
More info from TVA
- 3 things Minnesota needs to improve heading into Week 11 (READ)
- Flashback Friday: MIN vs. Broncos in 2003 (READ)
How will you be watching the Minnesota Vikings and Denver Broncos in Week 11? And what factors will contribute the most to the outcome of the contest? Let us know your opinion in the comments section!