Final Injury Report: Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Jets – Week 13
By Adam Patrick
For the second week in a row, the Minnesota Vikings will be without their starting left tackle. Will they still be able to get a win over the New York Jets in Week 13?
During their win over the New England Patriots last week, the Minnesota Vikings were able to keep the pocket pretty clean for quarterback Kirk Cousins despite not having the services of starting left tackle Christian Darrisaw.
Well, the Vikings will have to see if they can have a similar performance this weekend when they take on the New York Jets, as Darrisaw will be out of action once again due to the concussion he suffered in the Week 11 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Luckily for Minnesota, the rest of their roster is mostly healthy, and a pair of key defenders will be returning to the field on Sunday to help in the team’s attempt to get a win over the Jets.
Final Injury Report: Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Jets
Vikings Final Injury Report:
- Christian Darrisaw (LT) – OUT with a concussion
- Ben Ellefson (TE) – OUT with a groin injury
- Ross Blacklock (DT) – QUESTIONABLE with an illness
After missing the last four games due to a calf injury, Vikings defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson was a full participant in practice all week, and he’s expected to suit up against New York this weekend.
Rookie cornerback Akayleb Evans is also expected to be back in the lineup for Minnesota on Sunday after he was sidelined for the last two weeks with a concussion.
Jets Final Injury Report:
- Ashtyn Davis (S) – OUT with a hamstring injury
- Michael Carter (RB) – DOUBTFUL with an ankle injury
- Cedric Ogbuehi (OT) – DOUBTFUL with a groin injury/illness
- Duane Brown (OT) – QUESTIONABLE with a shoulder injury