With eight weeks remaining in the 2023 regular season, where are the Minnesota Vikings positioned in the NFC playoff picture after their win in Week 10?
Following their 0-3 start, few believed the NFC playoff picture was going to matter to the Minnesota Vikings for the rest of the 2023 season.
However, the Vikings have won six of their last seven games since that miserable start, and they are currently in a great position to at least qualify for a spot in the postseason for the second year in a row.
If Minnesota does end up qualifying for the playoffs this season, it will be their first time with back-to-back appearances in the postseason since the 2009 campaign.
NFC Playoff Picture after Week 10: Where do the Minnesota Vikings stand?
With every game from Week 10 of the 2023 NFL season now in the books, the playoff picture for the NFC heading into Week 11 can be found below.
1. Philadelphia Eagles (8-1)*
2. Detroit Lions (7-2)*
3. San Francisco 49ers (6-3)*
4. New Orleans Saints (5-5)*
5. Seattle Seahawks (6-3)
6. Dallas Cowboys (6-3)
7. Minnesota Vikings (6-4)
* = Division Leader
In the Hunt
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5)
9. Washington Commanders (4-6)
10. Atlanta Falcons (4-6)
11. Green Bay Packers (3-6)
12. Los Angeles Rams (3-6)
13. Chicago Bears (3-7)
14. New York Giants (2-8)
15. Arizona Cardinals (2-8)
16. Carolina Panthers (1-8)
First-Round Matchups if the Playoffs Started Today
- Minnesota Vikings (7) at Detroit Lions (2)
- Dallas Cowboys (6) at San Francisco 49ers (3)
- Seattle Seahawks (5) at New Orleans Saints (4)
- Philadelphia Eagles (1) have a bye until the second round