Think all the drama about his future is putting a damper on Adrian Peterson’s offseason?
More from Vikings Rumors
- Vikings Rumors: Minnesota was trying to trade Kirk Cousins at the Combine
- Vikings odds to trade for Lamar Jackson are soaring
- Vikings Rumors: Former Chiefs receiver is on Minnesota’s radar
- Vikings Rumors: Trade calls about Danielle Hunter have been made
- Vikings Rumors: Minnesota looking to shakeup their running back room
Yesterday the Vikings running back celebrated his 30th birthday and he did it in style: with an Arabian themed party complete with camel rides and celebrities.
Adrian Peterson dressed like a character from Arabian Nights and riding a camel? Yup. You bet.
Peterson already has the harem (and the far-flung brood to go with it) so why not look the part? And adopt the proper mode of conveyance?
How huge was Adrian’s bash? Jamie Foxx even showed up.
It’s nice to know Peterson isn’t allowing himself to get stressed out by all the speculation about where he will end up playing in 2015.
Peterson knows he’s going to play somewhere. He’d likely prefer to play in Arizona, where the climate is a little more camel-friendly.
Come to think of it, could the Arabian theme be a subtle message to the Vikings? Could Adrian be telling Rick Spielman he wants to go play in the desert?
Maybe I’m reading too much into this.
I do know this: If Peterson wants to go on living the life of a sheik, his best bet is to stay in Minnesota. He’s not getting $13 million in Arizona or anywhere else except Minny.
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022