With the draft completed, the rush to sign undrafted free agents has begun. The Vikings got in on the first wave of action by snapping up the following contingent of players.
More from Vikings Free Agency
- 3 moves the Vikings could still make in free agency in 2023
- 5 biggest surprises of Minnesota Vikings free agency in 2023
- 3 free agents the Vikings (might) regret not signing in 2023
- Vikings Free Agency 2023: Arrivals, departures, and rumors from Day 2
- Vikings Free Agency 2023: Arrivals, departures, and rumors from Day 1
Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee
The 5-11 Coleman put up impressive numbers at the combine and has a good shot to make the squad as a special teams player.
Davaris Daniels, WR, Notre Dame
Daniels sat out all of last year after being suspended for academic fraud. The 6-1, 201-pound Daniels is an interesting talent but he’s behind the curve a bit after missing a whole year.
Christian Dudzik, DB, North Dakota State
The 5-10, 185-pound Dudzik is obviously undersized and will have a tough road ahead of him if he wants to catch on.
Tom Farniok, C, Iowa State
The 6-3, 301-pound Farniok is not particularly impressive physically.
Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
The 6-1, 183-pound Harris is an instinctive, fast-reacting player who lacks stand-out ability. Nevertheless, he is seen as someone who has a chance to be a factor at the next level.
Taylor Heinike, QB, Old Dominion
Not a big quarterback and doesn’t have a big arm, but people like his leadership and his quick release. The Vikings may try to develop him as Teddy Bridgewater’s backup.
Jordan Leslie, WR, BYU
A tall receiver who ran a 4.41 40 at BYU pro day. The next Adam Thielen?
Gavin Lutman, WR, Pittsburg State
Another taller receiver.
Blake Renaud, LB, Boise State
A linebacker who played at Boise State.
Bobby Vardaro, G, Boston College
"Vardaro was productive and durable during his time at Boston College but is an average athlete with poor size/speed numbers. His tenacity and run blocking ability could help him catch on as a backup lineman."
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022