How can fans of the Minnesota Vikings watch their week 1 game against the New Orleans Saints either live on tv or through an online stream?
The Minnesota Vikings are primed to show off their new look offense on the big stage when the New Orleans Saints come to Minneapolis to face off in week 1 in the first of two games on Monday Night Football.
Even if you can’t be near your television set, there are plenty of great ways to watch or listen to what should be a hard-fought contest between two teams looking to improve upon disappointing 2016 campaigns.
Whether it is on the TV, a mobile device or you’re listening on the radio, here is all the info you’ll need to follow along with all the action of the game:
- Game: Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2017
- Time: 6:10 pm CT
- Weather via NFLWeather: -indoors- (no impact)
- Injury report: –shared on TVA–
- Officiating crew according to Football Zebras: Head official Gene Steratore and crew
More from The Viking Age
- 6 biggest draft steals in Minnesota Vikings history
- Former Vikings first-round pick could reportedly return to NFC North
- Bears analyst has extremely embarrassing Kirk Cousins take
- 6 Vikings who (maybe) won’t make the 53-man roster in 2023
- Predicting what the Vikings will do in the 2023 NFL Draft based on 2022
Places to watch the Game LIVE
- National broadcast: ESPN
- 506 Sports Local Broadcast coverage map: -not available-
- Online By Subscription: FuboTV, ESPN app, USTV Now, Sling TV
- Canadian broadcast: ESPN
- American Forces Network: AFN Sports 2
- Announcers: Sean McDonough and Jon Gruden, Lisa Salters (sideline)
NFL Network replay info
- 9/12 at 2:30 am CT
- Sirius 83/XM 226 or Sirius Online 818
- Vikings Radio Network
- KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
How will you be watching the game between the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints on September 11, 2017 and what do you think the outcome of the game will be? Let us know in the comments below.